NTS isue the roll no slips of the PMC MDCAT. Here you can download the NTS MDCAT Roll no slip by PMC. After dowload the PDF file of admit card or roll number slip, You must get the print of this documents. The admit card is manadatory for nmdcat test.
Important:- National MDCAT Book is Very Important for Final Preparation.
The candidates must bring following items with them on the exam day
- Printed Admit Card (downloaded from website) along with Original CNIC/ NICOP/ Juvenile Card/ POC/ Original Passport/B-Form. No other identity will be acceptable.
- In the case of B-form/Loss of CNIC, please provide Original NADRA Token Slip as proof that you have applied for the fresh CNIC along with Govt. issued photo ID e.g. Matriculation/ Intermediate certificate is also required.iii.A clean clip board.iv.Two blue ball points (not pointer, marker, pencil, gel pens)
Download NTS MDCAT Roll Number Slips
As NTS conduct the National MDCAT across the country PMC. Here is the three way to download the admit card for the test.
- By CNIC/B Form
- By Bank Callan No
- Login to Portal
- Get via Email. Enter email in Below Box.
It is very simple. Enter the details of above mention, just like CNIC/B form click on search. Within a few second you will see the roll number slip of PMC MDCAT on the screen. Now, If you want to download PDF. Click on download. Or you want to get the Print, Press CTRL + P.
- The candidates must reach their respective centers on 15thNovember, 2020by 08:30 am
- Centers willbe sealed/ closed at 09:30a
- PMC Admit Card/ Roll No. Slip will be generated in respect of all the eligible candidates.
- Candidates are required to downloadit from MDCAT portal loginfrom 7th November, 2020o onward
- Mobile phones, smart watches and other electronic gadgets are NOT allowedin the examination hall otherwise strict disciplinaryaction shall be taken which may also lead to cancellation of paper and will be debarred from appearing in the upcoming MDCAT Exam.
Important:- National MDCAT Book is Very Important for Final Preparation
PMC MDCAT Centres
Candidates MUST select any ONE of the mentioned cities for appearance in the MDCAT Exam. However, based upon seating capacity available in a city, the PMC reservesthe right to shift any candidate to another nearest city. The candidates are advised for their own convenience to choose citynearest to their residence.
Still you need help about the PMC Roll number slip? Ask in comment box. We will repsond you as soon as we can. we are here available on pmrc.org.pk 24/7 for your help.