PMC isue the roll no slips of the National MDCAT. Here you can download the MDCAT Roll no slip by PMC. After download the PDF file of admit card or roll number slip, You must get the print of these documents. The admit card is mandatory for nmdcat test.
The candidates must bring the following items with them on the exam day
- Printed Admit Card (downloaded from the website) along with Original CNIC/ NICOP/ Juvenile Card/ POC/ Original Passport/B-Form. No other identity will be acceptable.
- In the case of B-form/Loss of CNIC, please provide an Original NADRA Token Slip as proof that you have applied for the fresh CNIC along with Govt. issued photo ID e.g. Matriculation/ Intermediate certificate is also required. iii.A clean clipboard. iv.Two blue ballpoints (not a pointer, marker, pencil, gel pens)
Download National MDCAT Roll Number Slips
As NTS conducts the National MDCAT across the country PMC. Here is the three-way to download the admit card for the test.
- By CNIC/B Form
- By Bank Callan No
- Login to Portal
- Get via Email. Enter email in Below Box.
It is very simple. Enter the details of the above mention, just like CNIC/B form click on search. Within a few second you will see the roll number slip of PMC MDCAT on the screen. Now, If you want to download PDF. Click on download. Or you want to get the Print, Press CTRL + P.
- The candidates must reach their respective centers on 31 August 2021 by 08:30 am
- Centers will be sealed/ closed at 09:30a
- PMC Admit Card/ Roll No. Slip will be generated in respect of all the eligible candidates.
- Candidates are required to download it from the MDCAT portal login.
- Mobile phones, smartwatches and other electronic gadgets are NOT allowed in the examination hall otherwise strict disciplinary action shall be taken which may also lead to cancellation of paper and will be debarred from appearing in the upcoming MDCAT Exam.
Important:- National MDCAT Book is Very Important for Final Preparation
PMC MDCAT Centres
You can schedule your MDCAT Examination online.
Candidates MUST select any ONE of the mentioned cities for appearance in the MDCAT Exam. However, based upon seating capacity available in a city, the PMC reserves the right to shift any candidate to another nearest city. The candidates are advised for their own convenience to choose the city nearest to their residence.
Still, do you need help with the PMC Roll number slip? Ask in the comment box. We will respond to you as soon as we can. we are here available on pmrc.org.pk 24/7 for your help.