National University of Medical NUMS Entry Test, Across the country in 12 test centers. The procedure of test manage by the Nums, From Candidates registration to Nums Result. NUMS Entry Test Test Date is Sunday 11 OCT 2021. This is an ultimate guide which will answer you all question.
Quick Last Day Preparation Tip:- Get Entry Test Book For NUMS. It Takes 1-2 Days for Home Delivery. Revise MCQs of this book.The Duration to complete the test is 2 Hour and 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)
Eligibility All The Candidates who Passed 12th Class Examination. With at least 70% of Marks are eligible.
There are 11 Medical colleges affiliated with the National University of Medical Sciences-NUMS. One Medical College is Public Sector, Public Sector Medical College is Army Medical College(AMC) Rawalpindi. AMC offers MBBS and BDS Degree Program. other Private medical colleges affiliated with nums.
NUMS Entry Test
NUMS Entry Test Is mandatory for admission in Medical Colleges Affiliated with the National University of Medical Sciences. 200 Marks multiple choice question-based test. With No Negative marking.
NUMS Test topper gets 197 out of the 200
marks. His name is Muhammad Aftab from Peshawar center.
Read Carefully, This Article Contain Complete in Detail Information. Read This Twice, Still, have a question ask in Comment Box.
NUMS Entry Test Latest Update
In pursuance of PM&DC, MBBS & BOS (Admissions, Examinations, House job & Internship) Regulations National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) has been declared as Admitting University for conducting admission test and processing admissions for following Medical/Dental Colleges: –
- Medical and Dental colleges; a constituent of I or affiliated with National University of Medical
|Private Sector Medical College||Private Sector Dental College|
|CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute Dentisty lahore Cantt||CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute Dentisty lahore Cantt|
|Private Sector Medical College||Private Sector Dental College|
|CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute Dentistry Lahore Cantt||CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute Dentisty lahore Cantt|
|CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences||–|
|Wah Medical College Wah Cantt||–|
|CMH Institute of Medical Sciences Bahawalpur Cantt||–|
|CMH Kharian Medical College, Kharian Cantt||–|
|Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences Malair Cantt||–|
|Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta Cantt||–|
- Any other Medical and Dental College for which PM&DC notifies NUMS as admitting University. It is mandatory for candidates to appear in NUMS-MDCAT & Aptitude Test for admission in public and private sector Medical/Dental Colleges constituent of I or affiliated with NUMS.
NUMS MDCAT Entry Test Important date:
- Online Registration For Entry Test start: Friday 28 August
- Online registration For Entry test Ends: Friday 11 September
- Entry Test Date And Time: Sunday 11 October (10:00 AM)
Entry Test Fee For NUMS MDCAT Registration:
Rs. 3000/= (Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable)
Entry Test Locations:
How To Choose Centre:
The candidates MUST select any two of the above-mentioned cities in order of preference for appearance in the entry test. However, based upon seating capacity available in a city, the University reserves the right to shift any candidate to another nearest city. The candidates are advised for their own convenience to choose cities nearest to their residence.
- Minimum 65% marks in F.Sc (Pre-Medical)
- For Candidates of 0 & A level or equivalent qualification, provision of equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office as per latest guidelines issued by HEC/PM&DC.
- It is mandatory for candidates to appear in NUMS-MDCAT & Aptitude Test for admission in public and private sector Medical/Dental Colleges constituent of I or affiliated with NUMS.
- Foreign National of Pakistan origin I dual nationals and overseas Pakistanis can also appear in NUMS-MDCAT for open merit seats to seek admissions in Public/Private Medical & Dental Colleges.
- Mere appearance in NUMS-MDCAT & Aptitude Test does not make a candidate eligible for admission in any Medical/ Dental institution.
- Exam will be competitive for which the syllabus will be available on NUMS Website.
- The candidates are advised to have a broad-based study and not restrict themselves to the given syllabus only.
Online Registration Guide
- For NUMS-MDCAT & Aptitude Test ,click the “NUMS-MDCAT & Aptitude Test” to get registered and fill the Application Form. Please apply using a laptop or desktop only. Registration using a mobile phone app is not possible.
- After registration, login MDCAT Registration Portal to fill the application form (Personal &Academic information etc) and download fee challan.
- Candidates are required to visit the nearest branch of Habib Bank Ltd (countrywide) to deposit in cash MDCAT Fee @ Rs 3000/- latest by 11 September.
- Candidates are required to scan and attach following documents with Online Application Form: –
1) CNIC/Form B/Passport/NICOP
2) Passport size latest photograph with the blue background.
3) Matric or equivalence certificate and transcript.
4) FSc or equivalence certificate and transcript.
5) Paid Copy of Fee Challan.
- After completing the application form and attaching the required scanned copies, please click the “Final Submit” button to submit your application form. Please note that you would not be able to edit any information after submitting your application.
Pattern of NUMS MDCAT
- NUMS-MDCAT &Aptitude Test shall comprise of a single question paper containing 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided into the following four (04) sections:-
A) Biology 80 MCQs
B) Chemistry 60 MCQs
C) Physics 40 MCQs
D) English 20 MCQs
- The duration of the test shall be 150 minutes (2 & 112 hours) and the total marks shall be 200. There will be No Negative Marking in the test.
- Following the 150 minutes NUMS-MDCAT, an aptitude test of 30 minutes shall be administered. This Aptitude Test is mandatory but shall not have any bearing in determining the order of merit.
- Additional details and guidelines regarding filling of Answer Sheets and syllabus will be available at www.numspak.edu.pk.
- The candidates must reach their respective centers at-least two hours before the commencement of the test on 11 October (i.e. by 08:00 am). The centers will be sealed/closed at 09:30 am on the test day.
- Admit Cardi Roll No Slips will be generated in respect of all the eligible candidates. Candidates are required to download itfrom NUMS MDCAT portal www.numspak.edu.pk by entering his/her CNIC, Passport/NICOPI Form B number from 05 October onwards.
- The candidates must bring following items with them on the test day:
- Printed admit cards (downloaded from website) along with Original Form “B” or Original CNIC or Original Passport/NICOP. No other identity will be acceptable. In case of loss of Form “B” or CNIC, please provide Original NADRASlip as a proof that you have applied for the fresh Form “B” or CNIC.
- A clean clip board.
- Two blue ball points (not pointer, markers, pencils, gel pens, etc).
- The students must adhere to Govt Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for COVID-19 i.e. wearing proper masks and maintaining social distancing .
- The E-mail address provided in online Application Form should be entered correctly and be kept functional always for any notification/information .
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, and other electronic gadgets are not allowed in the examination hall otherwise strict disciplinary action shall be taken which may also lead to cancellation of paper and will be debarred from appearing in the upcoming Medical Entrance Test.
Who Can Apply For Nums MDCAT
- Students of A-Levels ad Fs.c pre-medical ca apply, Who have minimum 70% Marks. A Candidate who have passed any other examination, With the foregi univeristy body with the subjects of Biology, Chemistry And English.
- Additional 20 Marks will be awarded to Hafiz e Quran. If He/She pass the Hafiz Quran Test, Conducted by the Admission Board Natioal uiveristy of Medical Sciences.
The test consist of 200 Multiple choice questions, The Entire Nums Entry Test Divided into four sections
- Biology (80 MCQs)
- Chemistry (60 MCQs)
- Physics (40 MCQs)
- English (20 MCQs)
Weightage of Nums MDCAT
According to the Pakistan Medical And Dental council weightage is 50-50.
- HSSC/Fsc 50%
- Entry Test 50%
Here you can download NUMS Syllabus PDF. You can Also View online. Prepare NUMS Mcqs according to NUMS Latest Syllabus.
According to the spokesperson NUMS Syllabus, will be the same as previous. No Changes in the syllabus and outline. So for preparation follow the previous NTMS NUMS Syllabus.
Test centres of NUMS.
- Dera Ismail Khan
Here NUMS Result will be available shortly. Come back and check your NUMS Result.
45,000 students appear in the admission test by the national testing service. 10,000 candidates complaint about the test at Citizen Portal. After the huge protest, NUMS Cancelled the test and announce the re-conduct the test. Candidates also record a protest by social media networks.
NUMS Vice-Chancellor Imran Majeed expressed the dissatisfaction over the 1 Sep admission test. He was chairing the meeting of the University Examination committee.
NUMS MCQs Preparation (Best Way In Short Time)
For Preparation Get NUMS Booklet (Online). This is the Short Booklet for the Nums Preparation. Candidates Can Prepare maximum in a short time. You can search Nums Booklet on google.[Form id=”11″]
Related:- NUMS Merit List
NUMS Roll No Slip
Candidate Must Download Roll No Slip from the Website of Nums.
Frequently Asked Questions-FAQ
Here are the Frequently asked question and answers about the NUMS MDCAT 2021.
Q.1 Can New Candidates apply?
No New Candidates can not Register for the Nums MDCAT.
Q.2 Any Fee?
No, According to the VC National University of Medical Sciences-NUMS, No fee for the r examination.
Q.3 What is the Eligibility Criteria?
As Per PMDC admission rules, Eligiblity criteria is 60% marks in Entry test. 70% marks in intermidiate. NMDCAT Test also mandatory for admission.
Keep Visiting Pakistan Medical Research Council for latest Articles. We Love your Feedback. Comment your quires amd feedback about us.