Liquatuniveristy of Medical and healtha Sciences, jomshro is the admitting univeristy for public and private medical colleges of Sindh. Admission criteria for admission in sindh medical college is amendment. Now eligiblity criteria is 50% 100/200 marks in the Lumhs Entry test. Candidate must have passed HSSC/Equlivent with minimum 70% marks .
Sindh Medical Colleges Admission
As mention in first paragraph of this article, LUMHS is the admitting univeristy for admission 2019 in medical colleges of sindh. the admission procedure is difrrent for private as well as public sector medical colleges.
- Private Medical colleges of sindh admission
- Goverment Sector Medical colleges of Sindh Admission
Private Medical Colleges Of Sindh Admission
Admission Process is completey Online
- Get Prospectus for Private Medical and Dental Universities /
Colleges of Sindh Province is available from the LUMHS website
- Candidates can download an Application Form available
on the website of LUMHS
- On Online submission to LUMHS a Verification Code and
Application No. will be issued, on the same Application Form The candidate shall forward downloaded Application Form along with all required Documents and Paid Bank Voucher of Rs. 2500 (Non-Refundable Processing Fee)
- Send This admission form to LUMHS, Jamshoro, through TCS upto 21st October, 2019
TCS shall charge Rs. 200/- (as Service Charge) from the Candidate at
the time of submission of Downloaded Application Form across Pakistan
Incomplete Applications and those submitted after the Last
Sindh Public Sector Medical Colleges Admission
- Candidate Must Pass Sindh MDCAT 2019, With Minimum marks 100/200.
- Last Date for Submission of onlone admission form is 14th October 2019.
- Candidate have to fill online Lumhs Admission form
- Candidate can also fill manual admission form, This is available in prospects
- Send This form with 1500 admission processing fee
- TCS Shall charge 150 as service charge
LUMHS MERIT CALCULATOR
Candidate can calculate LUMHS Merit bt this formula.
- HSSC / ESC Pre-Medical / Equivalent 50%
- Entry Test 50% (100/200)
Related:- Lumhs Answer Key
Candidate must have passed admission test MDCAT 2019 of Sindh province for the currentyear with minimum 50% i.e 100/200) marks (priority shall be given to the candidates having domicile of Sindh Province than if any seat falls vacant, another meeting of the Provincial Admission Committee in concurrence of Sindh Government shall be held and in the light of its decision further action shall be taken).
Related:- Nums Answer Key 2020
Candidates must have passed obtaining minimum Seventy Percent (770/1100) marks, in higher secondary school (HSSC) or ESC (Pre-Medical)
or equivalent examination having minimum twelve years of education. Still need help? Comment below the Pakistan Medical Research Council team will reply.
LUMHS Merit List
Lumhs Merit list for medical colleges of sindh will be uploaded after the completion of admission process. Merit list will be updated here. you can also check the HBS Medical College Merit list.