PMC National MDCAT Registration date is 22 Octomer to 2nd Novemer 2020. The NMDCAT will conduct across the country by NTS at 15 ovember. Here is the step by step registration process.
Tip:- National MDCAT Preparation Book [RECOMENDED]
Minimum 65% marks in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent(with Biology ,Chemistry, Physics/Maths as major subjects). a. b. Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
NMDCAT REGISTRATIONN PROCESS
Here is the National MDCAT 2020 Registartion process by PMC. Conducted by NTS
- For Pmc Mdcat please visit http://pmrc.org.pk
- Register by using CNIC/B Form Number/Passport Number, Mobile number
- Login to your account by using the credentials created in step b above to fill the application form (Personal & Academic Information etc.), upload following documents
- Passport size latest photograph with blue or white background
- CNIC/B-Form/NICOP or Passport.
- After the application form is saved, candidate will be prompted to Print the fee challan.
- Candidate to deposit the fee challan generated through online application in any branch of HBL, ABL or MCB in cash by 2nd November, 2020. Fee amount is Rs.1500.
- Candidate is required to scan and attach the paid copy of the fee challan by login back into his/her MDCAT portal account.
- After uploading the paid copy of fee challan, please click “Final Submit” button to submit your application. (Candidate to make sure that his/her information is entered correctly before final submission).
- Candidate will send the signed application form along with original Pmc paid fee challan to national testing service Pakistan, Plot 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad”.
Candidate must download the PMC National MDCAT Syllabus. It will help to prepare according to the paper pattern of NMDCAT. This test is mandatory for all the aspirants who want admission in medical colleges of Pakistan.
All Applicants of National MDCAT 2020-21 are required to deposit the application fee only in favour of Pakistan Medical Commission on the prescribed challan. Previously deposited challans in favour of any other entity/organization will not be accepted. Registration fee is 1500 pkr.
This test is valid for admission in public as well as private sector medical colleges. Aspirants having the domicle of any province as well as the Azad Jammu Kashmir can apply.